Saturday 1 October 2016

Welcome


こんにちは Kon'nichiwa  (Hello)

Who am I?

My name is Steve, I am married to Jackie and have a growing family (3 kids Luke, Beca and Beth) and two grandchildren.
I spend weekends with the family and when I do get some spare time I use that time to take wildlife photography and birdwatch (these adventures can be found on A Birding Blog.

What is the blog about?

Japan has always caught my imagination, Koi Carp, Samurai Warriors, Ukiyo-e Woodblock Prints along with Chinese wuxia drama films such as Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, House of the Flying Daggers, Banquet and Red Cliff, Bonsai and Japanese Gardens.


I will publish reviews on the books I read and images of the art I like, and anythng else that takes my fancy.

Regards
Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment